Sunday, May 13, 2007

Online Privacy

Hi guys. Just wanna voice out a concern about internet privacy (blogs, chatting, friendster, facebook, etc). Yesterday I registered for tagged.com and I accidentally send to everyone in my email address book and it really did send an invitation to all my address book including my parents. So they also opened it up and joined it. After much scrutiny they emailed me and reminded me about internet privacy and how easily it would be for someone to just take your photo and use it against you. It is not a very large probability and also these things might not happen at all. But think of it, there IS a small chance that this might happen and a few simple steps might make a lot of difference in the way we view the net. Who knows in the future you might be some hot shot or become really famous and they might use your old photos to do something bad to you. I am just saying... Those are just a few things that might happen. Just my view though.


Who else going for the convo?

No comments: