Monday, May 14, 2007

Movie Night

phew...it reli took me a while to figure o this blog thing. y cant all the com stuffs be easier, they need 2 understand tat sum ppl r juz com illiterate (not me, of cos..). ok..wadeva la..

Neway, juz dropping in a note to ask if ne1 is interested 2 go 4 a movie on Wednesday nite. Its movie nite so the tickets wil be 6 bucks only. We'll be watching 'Next' in Times Square. Oh, im not too sure bout the price...but...im..kinda...sure its 6 bucks only on wednesday nite. hehe..We'll be having dinner there too.
So, for those of you who are interested, juz sms Iggy or me (012-9700802).

3 comments:

Ignatius said...

I am going. Anyone else going. I know that Edward is NOT going.

eD said...

haha...make it fri then mayb i'll go...:P

MicH. said...

my exams end on wednesday!!!!!!!! but i got plans oledi ba!!!