Saturday, May 17, 2008

Awesome Might.

Hey peeps,

This is Jon here...and don't ask me why my username is jokken. It's a long story, albeit a boring one.

Thought I'd share something with you:

Yesterday (that being Friday) we had this rosary-making session, then we prayed one full rosary. Among the things we prayed for were the people of Burma and China.

So that day, after lectures, when I driving home, I heard on the news that there was a miracle rescue in China. A child had been found under the rubble of a destroyed school, 80 hours after the earthquake. Still alive.

God works in mysterious ways, and I think we all should not underestimate the power of prayer in our lives.

So let's keep praying. And here's what I think - I think God wants you to pray for everything, no matter how petty or small it may seem. So pray! And God can make this world a better place to live in.

God bless everyone out there.

1 comment:

eD said...

yeh..ppl stil get saved after more than 120 hrs..:)