Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Well, Hi!! It's me, the hot one. Round of applause everybody. Hihi.


Well, as it is, I dont have my internet yet. We are able to go online now pun because we're using seniors' accounts, our accounts yet to be activated.


So far everything's good. The weather is just nice. Food is great, I've been to a Japanese restaurant and a famous English tea house already, how cool is that? Haha. My godbro and his sis brought me around the other day, so I dont feel too bad and lonely. I have a new UK mobile, so just mail me or anything if u want it ya. (U guys must msg me once in a while!) The only unfortunate thing that has happened so far is the fact that I got sick, still am sick in fact. Had to run out of lab today because of a dry coughing fit. Of all times huh!


Hmm.. What else. Oh, I'm supposed to put pictures I suppose, but I've been having bad hair days! I did my hair just before I left and the guy go and cut my fringe a tad too short. Reminds me of Michiebun's coconut hair. =b Maybe when my internet is up ye.


For the record, I dont think Glasgow is dirty pun. Scary got lah, majority of the buildings are gothic. I looked up at the top of the buildings half-expecting to see gargoyles. Seriously! Oh, the view from my window is overlooking another block of flats. I looked out of a window one morning to menghirup udara segar and lo and behold, I saw someone's naked bum in one of thewindows of the opposite building. Eek!


Eunice, Diana and I went to St Mungo's church last week for mass. It's a small church, but the people were most welcming. They talked to us after mass. The priests there are Passionists, never heard of that order before until last wkd. Might be going to another church where the priests are Jesuits next week, see how its like. I miss FR Simon.


Ok Im done blabbing for now. I must check on my rice, see? I'm cooking. I refuse to eat microwave food!


Lots of love,
Daphie

No comments: