Monday, May 21, 2007

So, where shall I start?


Just a post to let you guys know that I'm well and alive. *grin* I just realised yesterday that I only have two weeks left. Two weeks then I will have to leave. Sigh!!!


I havent even started packing. I should get it done by tomorrow or today actually, since I have to bake for Gawai (Ibans celebrate this harvest festival remember?) on Wednesday n Thursday. Friday I'll be flying off to Jogjakarta to visit my younger sister, who's studying medicine at the Gadjah Mada Uni there. From Jogja, I'll be going back straight to my longhouse (yes, a real longhouse). I'm only going back to my own home on the 2nd of June, just to get my stuff, and fly off to KL the next day. So, yeah, I'll be in KL 3rd to 5th June. My flight to Heathrow is at 5.30pm on the 5th.


My classes will be starting on the 11th of June. Sob.. No time to settle down or anything. From what I heard from my seniors, the schedule is pretty bad. Looks like I'm in for a scary final year. And I dread the homesickness that's going to come. But then again, I'm thrilled by the amount of shopping that's coming my way. Books and CD's n clothes are pretty cheap if I dont convert. I've got a feeling that I'll go crazy buying books there. *Drools*


I'm getting lazier. I've been an absolute bum. 10 hours of sleep everyday is now the norm. When I do wake up, you'll find me in front of the pc; youtubing, watching csi, playing on www.runescape.com. Sheesh. I need to get a life. Do something productive or something. Hmm..


Anyway, see ya! Take care all.


Love,
Daphne

No comments: