Saturday, May 26, 2007

Convo


Right, it was a lonnggg day, I don't think I ever woke up at 5.30 am in my entire life. It was tiring, but fun. I thought I'd upload a few photos here so Daph can start feeling jealous and regret for not attending convo. These people are my closest friends, also my future flatmates in Glasgow :) Thanks Iggy for capturing the moment and for your scroll, hehe!! Love this shot.





Right, so this Bryan thought he has taken enough photographs for the day and returned his robe the moment he came out of the ballroom.. AND I had to drag him away from his plate for this shot. Anyway, thank you Bryan for the piggy, loved it!












Finally found Iggy chatting with Dr. Chu Wan Loy after walking round n round searching for him!
Oh yeah, did you guys know that our names appeared on New Straits Times (26 May)? Hehe, I just found out. By the way, lets congratulate Bryan, Iggy and Nikki for making it to the Dean's List! *clap clap clap* so we have so many smart people here in CSS :)

2 comments:

Ignatius said...

Congrats to Eunice too. She is also on the Dean's list. Even more reason to join CSS. Almost guaranteed a dean's list on your convo. Muahahahahahaha!

Ignatius said...

Eunice. You look the same in all the photos la. No need to actually post so many. Haha!